I'm 39 weeks pregnant, due May 22 and anxiously awaiting the arrival of our baby girl, Elle! This pregnancy has flown by up until now. The waiting is the hardest part! Kelly made a good point- we already know it's a girl, and her name, so not knowing when she's coming is kind of the fun part! I guess so, but it's still killing me!!
We're slowly but surely renovating our first home. Todd and I have temporarily moved in with my mom (Yaya). Thank goodness for her! As great as it would be to bring Elle home from the hospital to our new house, I know we'll be very grateful to have my mom's help for a little while.Todd's hopeful our house will be done by July. He's been working tirelessly to make sure everything is ready for us, and good thing because I have had a one track mind and it's been all about preparing for the baby!
We've had so much help from our family and friends throughout this experience. We truly are lucky to be surrounded by so much love and support! Fingers crossed that Elle makes her debut soon. Hurry up Elle - let's do this!
Come on Elle!!! Any day now...
ReplyDelete