Tuesday, August 5, 2014

More Fun In the Sun

We were in Watercolor for a week and only made it the beach 3 times. It was a lot of work hauling all of our baby gear to and from the beach. Todd insisted I was making it more difficult, but I just didn't see how we could do without the tent, pool, fan and bath tub. 




There's always time for Cheetos 



Nanny Kel let Elle use the tent she brought for the boys. Even with the tent and fan, I was still worried about Elle getting too much sun. 


She thought it was fine


Naps at the beach are THE best



Cool dudes building a sand castle


I was able to sneak away for lunch with Kelly and Hudson. The only way to tame those curly locks is with a bobby pin. Hysterical.






We always end our day with a bath! 

No comments:

Post a Comment