Saturday, August 2, 2014

Florida Bound


Todd, Elle and I decided we would go to Houston first and fly to Florida from there on Friday. My family would meet us on Saturday. Worked out because we were able to catch up with Papa Chet over dinner! 


Our little family headed to Florida! 


We tried a selfie but this happened... 






Todd was messing around on iPhoto booth on the Mac and took these pics! I can already see the silly fun these two will have together. 






A quick lunch because the heat was just too much!! Elle was not a fan.


Umm.. Why am I sweating? 




It was nice having a night alone together. This was our first little getaway just the three of us! Really the first time alone ever since we live at my moms. 

We tried to have dinner at a wine & cheese restaurant but Elle was not having it. It was late and hot and she wanted her bed. I couldn't blame her. We  got our food & wine to go and enjoyed the rest of the night together at our condo. 







No comments:

Post a Comment