We are off to the Bahamas for a few days with Todd's family! The only thing keeping me from having a panic attack about traveling with Elle is that I literally packed everything. Every piece of clothing, 10 packs of diapers, wipes, bath tub, swing (absolutely would not leave this behind), boppy, sound machine, swaddles, pump gear.. I mean you name it and I packed it. A bit obnoxious... but I was a first time mom and apparently a control freak!
So glad we decided to go though. Such a beautiful place!! Now if only I can figure out how to kick back and relax...
Elle did great on the plane! Hoping she doesn't pick up my fear of flying.
Johnny was a trooper too- he's a good lil traveler!
Todd loving every minute.
My loves.
Ohhh Uncle Tyla!!
After a short plane ride, we've arrived!
My view at lunch.






No comments:
Post a Comment