I Heart Elle

Friday, June 27, 2014

The Sweetest Thing I Ever Did See


Ryker man finally gets to hold Baby Elle!


He was so excited. 


The sweetest little things. 


Too cute for words.







Posted by Stephanie at 6:26 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (69)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ▼  June (25)
      • Nothing Like A Rainy Day
      • Loving It
      • Bahama Mama
      • I Love My Friends
      • The Sweetest Thing I Ever Did See
      • Daddy's Girl
      • Our First Birthday Party!
      • La Carreta Outing
      • We Appreciate Sleep Now
      • First Trip to Nola
      • 2 Weeks Old
      • Our New Normal
      • Hangin at Meme's
      • Our Life Saver
      • Thompson Party of 3
      • So Sleepy All The Time!
      • 1 Week Old
      • Elle Meets Papa Chet
      • Bath Time
      • Sweet Baby
      • Back to the Doctor!
      • Our Best Friend, Elle.
      • Going Home
      • Hospital Hangout
      • 6.2.14
    • ►  May (8)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.